.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Liberty Rangers - WoW Guild

World of Warcraft Guild (ALLIANCE) :: Boulderfist PvP Server :: Contact Voov in WoW

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

Entropy Sux !!! Contact: freerangeauthor [a*t] exordia [d0t] net

Monday, March 28, 2005

12 slot bags for guild members

Today I found a level 41 player who can make 12 slot bags.

And we found an area (in the Hinterlands) where monsters drop lots of the raw material he needs to create the bag (mageweave). All I have to do is buy the thread at Aerie Peak.

Then I give him the raw materials and he makes me the bag. I give him a few extra mageweave for his service.

So I am CONSIDERING gathering raw materials and having bags made for my Guild members.

So far many Guild members are low level (less than 15) so a 12 slot bag is really valuable to increase your carrying capacity of loot.

I have one more 12 bag to be made for myself then I can start working on bags for Guild members.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home