.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Liberty Rangers - WoW Guild

World of Warcraft Guild (ALLIANCE) :: Boulderfist PvP Server :: Contact Voov in WoW

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

Entropy Sux !!! Contact: freerangeauthor [a*t] exordia [d0t] net

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

40 level threshold

March 14th marked my passage into level 40, a major threshold where players can buy mounts.

Now all I have to do is save 90 gold to buy the mount, a Nightsaber (big kitty).

My previous gold high was 28 or 29, then I bought a boatload of upgrades available to level 40, so I'm back down to 17 or 18.

I think I've found a good area to hunt beasts / monsters that produces valuable drops (drops are items you can loot from your kills, then sell). If you join the Guild I will tell you where this area is located. You need to be at least level 35 to survive.

Near the end of my March 14th / 15th session I joined a Raid group (about 10 players) to put an end to Horde harassment at Booty Bay. We put down that nonsense, which had a level 60 Horde fellow leading other Horde, ruining quests for Alliance players. Such are the risks on a PvP server. Maybe things will get better once the Honor system is implemented in a future patch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home