.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Liberty Rangers - WoW Guild

World of Warcraft Guild (ALLIANCE) :: Boulderfist PvP Server :: Contact Voov in WoW

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

Entropy Sux !!! Contact: freerangeauthor [a*t] exordia [d0t] net

Sunday, March 13, 2005

SUCCESS !! Guild created ...

[ guild creation ]

Well, I finally went back to my low level homeland, Teldrassil, and paid 9 folk 50 silver each to sign my charter, and not sign any other. This time the charter registered !!! HURRAY !!

Thank you to all who signed and kept their word !! A couple folk left my guild immediately it was registered, which is ok - I just wanted to get the name established.

If you want to leave the guild you are free to do so, use /gquit in chat, to leave.

Or stick around and see what happens.

If you decide to create your own guild be sure to read the guild creation problems message, so you won't waste your time or money like I did.

The new blog home is http://libertyrangers.blogspot.com I will be posting new hints and notes at the new blog, in coming days.

For those who helped me create my guild, I have upped your rank so you can invite others to join the guild, if you want.

See you in WoW !!

Voov, Seattle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home